Why Select Clear Aligners?
When you plan to go for clear aligners like Invisalign, you can have your teeth aligned without the discomfort of the metals in your mouth. Since clear aligners are translucent, they offer:
- A discreet method for aligning your teeth.
- Gives flexibility to both adults and teens.
- No fixed appliances are required.
- Offers predictable results.
- Custom-designed aligners that are comfortable so you can get a great smile and boost your confidence even during treatment.
- You can enjoy meals without restrictions by simply removing your aligners.
- Ability to brush and floss your teeth by just removing the aligners easily.
- Clear aligners can effectively correct a variety of orthodontic issues, from mild to moderate misalignment.
- No wires or brackets to wear that may irritate your mouth.
- They can be tailored to suit your specific dental needs for optimal results.
- When used correctly, they offer faster results.
- Improves oral health, as your teeth are easier to clean than with metal braces.
- Requires fewer visits to the dentist and less chair time.
Our Clear Aligners Process
Here’s what the process of getting Clear Aligners looks like at Warrnambool Smile Dental.
- Our experienced dentists will perform a thorough examination of your teeth and determine if clear aligners are the right option for you. During this consultation, we will also discuss needs, concerns and answer any questions you may have.
- Impressions, X-rays or 3D scanning technology will be used to create a digital model of your teeth. Our state-of-the-art imaging technology also allows us to accurately map the desired movement of your teeth to ensure a smooth and precise treatment. We will then develop a personalised treatment plan for you with meticulous care.
- A series of clear aligners are custom-made for you using a comfortable and virtually invisible BPA-free plastic material. Each aligner will correspond to different stages of your teeth’s movement. You will need to wear them for around 1-2 weeks as advised by our dentists, before moving on to the next.
- Check-ups will be scheduled to monitor your progress and receive new sets of aligners. Through these regular appointments, we will assess the movement of your teeth and make any adjustments as necessary.
- Once you’ve completed the prescribed set of aligners, your teeth should be in their correct positions, and you’ll have achieved your desired smile! You may be advised to wear a retainer to keep your new aligned smile in place.
How Much Do Clear Aligners Cost in Warrnambool?
The cost of your treatment will depend on the type of aligners and the condition of your teeth. To get a detailed idea of the price of clear aligner treatment, book an appointment with one of our experienced orthodontists in Warrnambool. We will help you with Clear aligners and provide more information and guidance on how to have the best smile and teeth.
We provide flexible payment plans to ensure that you get the dental care you deserve without compromise and financial strain.
Get a Straighter Smile at Warrnambool Smile Dental
An aligned smile can positively impact the appearance of your smile, the functionality of your mouth and your oral and overall well-being. At Warrnambool Smile Dental, we understand this. Our skilled and experienced dentists will work with you to help you achieve that winning smile using state-of-the-art technology and techniques. From developing personalised treatment plans and fabricating your custom-made clear aligners with meticulous detail and attention to monitoring progress and ensuring your safety, we’ll be with you throughout the treatment process and after.
We also provide a comprehensive range of dental services, including emergency dentistry, childrens dentistry, teeth whitening, and wisdom teeth removal. Contact our friendly team for help with all your dental needs.